Product DescriptionFirst introduced in 1978 - The Kanken backpack has become an iconic symbol of classic functional Swedish design. After engaging in the "back debates" of the late 1970's in Sweden, Fjallraven founder Ake Nordin developed a simple yet functional backpack with the help of The Swedish Guide and Scout Association. This revolutionary design now known as the Kanken evenly distributed the bag's weight to both shoulders which led to reduced back problems in Sweden. Not much has changed since 1978. We've added more colors and a few new models including mini and laptop versions. The Kanken is made of Vinylon F, a highly durable, abrasion and water resistant fabric that softens with age and washes and becomes increasingly robust as the fibers in the fabric tighten from use. Since 1960 Fjallraven has stayed true to its mission; developing timeless, functional and durable outdoor equipment while acting responsibly toward people, animals and the environment. Inspired by the outdoors, Fjallraven inspires others to get outside!
- FJR23510-VPG09 1682008770 23510 F23510-031 FX13926.2 FJL-015 7630
- 7392158349449 0881239851232 6294397983174 0614019607879 0786467405618 0881239876501 0792679254210 0643412563550 0764072301563 0641020622584 0641020538038 0641020538700
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken is a classic school pack that has been in style since 1978.
- PRACTICAL AND ATTRACTIVE MATERIALS: Made from dirt-resistant and water-resistant Vinylon F that can be wiped clean, the Kanken handles every adventure with ease.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Inside the pack is a sleeve that fits most 15" laptops, plus a content information tag for personalization.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles. Specs; 15" (38 cm) x 10.6" (27 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm) and weighs 0.64 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1950's, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin's idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
Fjallraven - Kanken Classic Pack, Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960, One Size,Graphite
- 643412563550 764072301563 641020622584 641020538038 881239876501 881239851232 641020538700 614019607879 786467405618 792679254210