Product DescriptionMade in Germany and loaded with features, this Rowenta Focus steam iron makes easy work of removing wrinkles from fabric. The iron’s smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate features 400 steam holes to ensure thorough steam distribution and time-saving efficiency, while its stainless-steel precision tip maneuvers effortlessly over collars, along seams, and between buttons. The iron works with tap water (no need for distilled) and powers on with a simple turn of the thermostat knob, which comes with clearly marked low to high heat settings and options for nylon, silk, wool, cotton, and linen. The iron auto-adjusts the steam output to match the soleplate temperature (turn auto-steam off for dry ironing). It also offers “burst of steam” to remove tough wrinkles and vertical steam for drapes and hanging garments. For safety and peace of mind, the iron shuts off automatically after 8 minutes if left unused in the upright position and after 30 seconds if left in the horizontal position or tipped over. An anti-calcium system prevents impurities for clean steam, and a self-clean system flushes out loose mineral deposits for optimal performance. From work shirts to table linen, the Rowenta Focus steam iron gets the job done.
- 1110030872 3073640 659959 1110030632
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE WITH PRECISION TIP - Provides smooth-gliding across different garment surfaces and ability to smooth hard-to-reach areas with 1700-Watts of Power.
- 400 STEAM HOLES WITH 35 G/MIN OF STEAM - Patented Microsteam system with over 400 steam holes provides excellent steam distribution and penetration with 35 g/min of continuous steaming.
- EASY CONTROL THERMOSTAT KNOB - Ultimate control of how you iron. The clearly marked thermostat knob allows you to select the ideal steam output based on the garment you are ironing.
- USE ANY WATER TO IRON - This iron can use any water straight from the sink since it has an anti-calcium system. It also has an easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and clearly displays the water level to let you know when its time to re-fill the large 10-ounce water tank.
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA - To prevent any sort of accident, this iron comes with a 3-way automatic shut-off system after being left untouched for 8 minutes vertically, 30 seconds face down or on its side.
- MADE IN GERMANY - Expect only the best with German made irons and Rowenta. This iron is built to last with features such as a stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system to use any water, and auto-cleaning system.
Rowenta 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown, DW5080