Product DescriptionFirst introduced in 1978 - The Kanken backpack has become an iconic symbol of classic functional Swedish design. After engaging in the "back debates" of the late 1970's in Sweden, Fjallraven founder Ake Nordin developed a simple yet functional backpack with the help of The Swedish Guide and Scout Association. This revolutionary design now known as the Kanken evenly distributed the bag's weight to both shoulders which led to reduced back problems in Sweden. Not much has changed since 1978. We've added more colors and a few new models including mini and laptop versions. The Kanken is made of Vinylon F, a highly durable, abrasion and water resistant fabric that softens with age and washes and becomes increasingly robust as the fibers in the fabric tighten from use. Since 1960 Fjallraven has stayed true to its mission; developing timeless, functional and durable outdoor equipment while acting responsibly toward people, animals and the environment. Inspired by the outdoors, Fjallraven inspires others to get outside!
- FJR23510-91LM7 1681989807 F23510-550 FX13926.40 FJL-035 2000172232153 7630
- 7420763734937 0754207305696 0795410269917 7392158007790 0767278490062 9945347393570 0786467405571 8859691530660 0709615546124 0643412563598 0767278490406 0767278487420 0792679258461 7326550015046 0709615545318 0795410273471
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken is a classic school pack that has been in style since 1978.
- PRACTICAL AND ATTRACTIVE MATERIALS: Made from dirt-resistant and water-resistant Vinylon F that can be wiped clean, the Kanken handles every adventure with ease.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Inside the pack is a sleeve that fits most 15" laptops, plus a content information tag for personalization.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two easily accessible side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles for easy carrying. Specs; 15" x 10.6" x 5.1" ; weighs 0.64 lbs
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1950's, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin's idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
Fjallraven - Kanken Classic Pack, Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960, One Size,Black
- 767278487420 792679258461 709615545318 795410269917 767278490406 754207305696 643412563598 795410273471 786467405571 709615546124 767278490062