Product DescriptionAmbient and reflected sound can be a problem when recording acoustic and vocal tracks, especially in a "live" studio environment. Block unwanted sounds from entering your microphone by using this Microphone Isolation Shield from Monoprice! This acoustic shield features an acoustic foam front and a vented metal back plate, which allows the microphone to "breathe" and prevents reflections within the arc of the shield. It uses a dual clamp mounting bracket, which attaches to booms or stands up to 1 1/4" in diameter. The two outer panels can be folded inward for storage or for creating a tighter acoustic isolation chamber. The shield features a standard 3/8" microphone threaded mount and includes a 3/8" to 5/8" thread adapter. The shield can be used in a normal upright orientation or can be inverted, so that the microphone hangs down inside the chamber. All assembly and mounting hardware is included.
- Includes all assembly and mounting hardware | Branding/Logo on Product May Differ
- Dual clamp mount attaches to mic stands or booms upo to 1.25" diameter.
- Features a standard 3/8" microphone threaded mount and includes a 3/8" to 5/8" thread adapter
- Measures about 17.3" x 15.4" x 5.5" when folded for storage
- Acoustic foam front and vented metal back plate
- English Unknown
Monoprice Microphone Isolation Shield - Black - Foldable with 3/8 inch Mic Threaded Mount, High Density Absorbing Foam Front And Vented Metal Back Plate - Stage Right