What is Chroma Lighting and where can I find out more about it?
Chroma by Razer represents more than just multicolor, it opens up limitless personalization options. To find out more about Razer Chroma and Full Spectrum Gaming.
If I have other Chroma enabled devices, can I sync the lighting effects with my Naga Chroma?
Yes, you can. All Chroma enabled devices are equipped with inter-device color synchronization. With just one click of a button via Razer Synapse, your Razer Chroma enabled devices’ lighting effects will by synchronized. Note that the lighting effect you would like to sync has to be supported by both Razer Chroma devices individually.
What does a tilt-click scroll wheel do?
Aside from the standard scrolling and middle mouse button, a tilt-click scroll wheel gives you 2 additional mouse buttons: left tilt and right tilt clicks.
What buttons can I register for Macros on Razer mice?
You can set macros to reflect the majority of keyboard keys except the Windows keys and enhanced function keys. Mouse button presses are not programmable to macros
Is the new Razer Naga wireless?
No, only the Razer Naga Epic has dual wired/wireless functionality.
- The world's most precise gaming mouse sensor with 16,000 DPI.
- 19 Fully Programmable Buttons-Whether you're an MMO player or simply someone looking to expand their macro usage this mouse offers the freedom to program up to 19 buttons just the way you want.
- Chroma Lighting- 16.8 million color options ensure your Naga Chroma looks as good as it feels.Approximate size :4.68 in (Length) x2.95 in (Width) x 1.69 in (Height). Approximate weight: 135 g / 0.30 lbs with cable
- 12 Button Mechanical Thumb Grid-The Razer Naga's 12 button mechanical thumb grid gives gamers the tactile feel they have come to love in their keyboards, now in the palm of their hand..Improved Ergonomics-The Razer Naga Chroma features a one-size-fits-all ergonomic form factor to ensure your hand fits snugly for maximum comfort.
- Up to 210 inches per second / 50 G acceleration